Thursday, May 14, 2009

Okay,
had a super super good time with my girls just now chatting. Though jas wasn't here, but had a really great time calling her too :D

&& Had fun with the clique today in school too. :D
School was as usual? With all the feeling-of-so-extra feel. D:
Other than the clique who made my day, the rest was...

Hmm..
My hatred towards them has gone up to the max.
Now I seriously needs some counselling or else I'll really pissed them off.
Shit, yeah, maybe the problem lies with me, just like Val said it.
Yep, but how to change my mindset towards them? Unless someone brainwash me.

Yes, kian ann tried once.
He told me. Friends can't be choose, be happy & contented that I could acutally make such nice friends. Okay, I don't want to be so specific, cause I've got a feeling they know my blog /:

So I'll be in general :D
It's fate that I can mix with them, so I should be happy?
But well, I pondered this answer. Yes I really did ponder. Yet, I still couldn't figure it out till today.
I tried accepting. But it was of no use.
How now?
I don't want to face my 2 yrs in JCs leading a mundane life D:
But I can't seem to accept them, and vice versa.
Perhaps they tried, but I don't get the hang of it. Yet.
I don't know what step/move I should take now.
I feel like I'm wearing a mask to school everyday.
I don't want, it's really a very painful taks, to be nice in front of them.
How? What step should I take next?
Someone tell me please.

Sidetrack.
I'm meeting my girls this sat.
Yay!
I really hope Jas can make it though D:
Hope so :D
Yay, one more day of them, and it's my girls day! :D
Control grace!
hangon there, it's one day left! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment