What a day, of all times, why the sore eyes now -.-
Yep, so wasted my whole day again just to rest my eyes by sleeping /:
I realised I spent most of the day sleeping now.
What a pig! D:
&& I finally feel the stress now!
I mean, there's tons of test coming up right now, and yet, I'm still here slacking.
Okay, at least I've managed to complete the 2 chinese notes, but the bad things is I've to cramp them into my memory together with the Econs notes.
And apparently, ever since O's ended, my mind's not functioning properly alr.
Okay, so I've to try complete all the tutorials by tonight hopefully, clear my maths by this wkend, start memorizing a little of the econs and poems.
Jiayou grace!
I've got to feel the motivation asap!
& on a random note, I've got a toothache now! WOnder what's the cause of it> Hmm.
Anw, my dental appt has changed again. oh wells, nvm.
So shan't say anymore here.
Shall finish chatting and back to studying! D:
[/Edited]
Omgosh! I just realised that my teeth has moved ! That's why it caused the pain! Damn it! It's really really painful D:
Wonder how my dentist will react tmr..? :/
No comments:
Post a Comment