Yes!
The June Holidays are here! :D
But the 1st two weeks of my june are packed alr. LOL!
All appointments have to be put on hold now. Haha!
Yeah, I'm a really busyyyyyyyy person. D:
Alright, so thanks to the badminton players, sch ended early ytd. Though my wish didnt came true, but at least half of it was granted.
I wished for a no school day on Friday, but sch ended early at 1030am! :D:D:D:D
So had retail theraphy with my mom since I guess poly students will end sch late.
Headed to Bugis and since it was the first day of GSS, it was good with all the discounts! :D
Oh boy, Iluma wasn't that interesting though.
Shopped until quite late and I wanted to shop even more, but had to come back to finish up the proposal D:
But overall, had a really great time with my mom! :D
Alright, I shall start a teeny weeny bit on the China trip months ago, heh! /:
No comments:
Post a Comment