First thing first!
Finally I went out tday! After being stuck at home for 3 solid days!
Imagine 3 days without stepping out of your house, and the feeling was great! :D
Well, tmr I'm gonna wake up early t go to them temple, after that I'll clean up my room!
NO MATTER WHAT!!!
But, I lost my clips & rubber bands, so I guess I'm gonna procrastinate again =/
IDK!?
But I must clean my room!
Really! :0
Anw, third quiz by Desmond!
1. The person who tagged you is ?
Desmond Leong!
2. Your relationship with him/her ?
Friends:D
3. Your 5 impression of him/her ?
-Caring
-Willing to help!
-Responsible?
4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you ?
Being my friend?
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you ?
Er, I'm nt sure though=/
6. If he/she become your lover, you will ?
I'll be killed by Meiyu! ><
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
Never!
'8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will ?
I don't think we'll be!
9. If he/she dies, you will ?
I will smile and continue t do my own stuffs, because I believed we shared many happy times together when he's alive.
He doesn't even know what will be my reaction since he's dead.
10. What is it you want to tell he/she now ?
I've done the quiz! Do mine too! :D
11. Your overall impression of he/she ?
A good friend:D
12. How do you think people around you will feel ?
Feel? Meaning? Me or what? =x
13.The characters you love of yourself are?
Er, this qns should be others answering? =]
14.ON the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are ?
Procrastination Zzz
15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Myself (:
16.For people that care and likes you,say something to them.
"something to them" (That's what the qns stated)
[FYI], I'll stop till here but I'll just get more people to do the quiz!
17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.-
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
18.Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
19.Is no.9 a male or a female?
20.If no7. and 10. are together, will it be a good thing?
21.What is no.2 studying all about?
22.When was the last time you chatted with no.3?
23.What kind of music band does no.8 likes?
24.Does no.1 have any siblings?
25.Will you woo no.3?
26.How about 7?
27.Is no.4 single?
28.What is the surname of no.5?
29.What is the hobby of no.10?
30.Does no.5 & 9 get along?
31.Where is no.2 studying at?
32.Talk about something for no.1?
33.Have you tried developing feelings with no.8 ?
34.Where does no.9 live in?
35.What colour does no.4 likes?
36.Are no.1 and 5 bestfriends?
37.Does no.1have any pets?
38.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
39.What is no.10 doing now?
Yay, I've blogged.
unlike Someone, yes you-my b*b*!
No comments:
Post a Comment