Sunday, December 07, 2008

Hello people!
I'm so lazy t blog these few days. Really lazy, because I'm real tired. Zzz
Work these few days have been hectic.
Actually its nt really hectic, just that I don't have enough sleep thus I think is super hectic. LOL
So past few days was actually work. That's all.
Don't feel like ranting anw.
Work has been fine, and my colleagues are acutally very nice!
My msn has been infected with virus and I asked them for help, & they helped me :D
My desktop has spoilt and they said if I were t let them repair, they charged me at a much cheaper rate :D:D:D:D
See how good they are. Actually, they are a really good bunch of colleages, but sadly, next wk is my last wk.
It's alright, I shall go find them one day! (:

&&OMG DYLAN IN MING ZHONG ZHU DING IS DAMN SHUAI
DYLAN <333333333333
Okay, I'm abit slow here I know. -.-

&& now shall go do the quiz that my bibi forced me t do.
Zzz...

1. The person who tagged you is ?
CASSANDRA AKA BIBI AKA BABY AUNTY

2. Your relationship with him/her ?
Relatives(fyi, she's my grandma), LOL jk.
Friends actually, we met just nt long ago :D:D:D:D

3. Your 5 impression of him/her ?
Crazy, irritating, talkative LOL
No la, she's a nice friend, just that zhong se qing you. xD

4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you ?
Oh yeah, tagging me this.
Okay, in acutal fact, she actually came down t have dinner with me after my work. Omg she's damn nice can! (:

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you ?
Oh I don't think so. She only says t her bf lah.

6. If he/she become your lover, you will ?
Omg I can't think of what will happen. LOL
I will say sorry t her bf =/

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
Erm, I know she will never be. LOL
Her bf WILL kill me. Haha.

'8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will ?
Hmm, I'll hate her t the core. xD
But I doubt that'll happen.

9. If he/she dies, you will ?
I will smile and continue t do my own stuffs, because I believed we shared many happy times together when she's alive.
She doesn't even know what will be my reaction since she's dead.

10. What is it you want to tell he/she now ?
I've done your stupid quiz, you'll get it from me later xD

11. Your overall impression of he/she ?
Nice & caring.
Err, super jiang3 yi4 qi4! (Eng idk how t say =x)

12. How do you think people around you will feel ?
Feel? Meaning? Me or what? =x

13.The characters you love of yourself are?
Er, this qns should be others answering? =]

14.ON the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are ?
Procrastination Zzz

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Myself (:

16.For people that care and likes you,say something to them.
"something to them" (That's what the qns stated)

17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.-
(Well, this quiz doesn't state that you can't choose the same person again, so I'm going to choose & this time, you can't choose back the same person anymore.)
1. Toy Jia Ling!
2. Selina!
3. Ang Wei Jian!
4. Lim Ying!
5. Chua Wang Ping!
6. Chua Pei Ling!
7. Loh Li Ling!
8. Michelle Chia!
9. Lee Mei Xuan!
10. Cassandra Ng!

18.Who is no.6[Pei Ling] having a relationship with?
Erm, I don't think there's anyone? I'm not sure either =x

19.Is no.9[Mei Xuan] a male or a female?
Obviously she's a female-.-

20.If no7.[Li Ling] and 10[Cassandra] are together, will it be a good thing?
They don't know each other. Heh

21.What is no.2[Selina] studying all about?
Same as me? Just that she takes core hist.

22.When was the last time you chatted with no.3[Wei Jian]?
Few days ago during chalet, it was indeed memorable(:

23.What kind of music band does no.8[Michelle] likes?
I'm not sure, oops =/

24.Does no.1[Jialing] have any siblings?
Nope, she's the only girl! (:

25.Will you woo no.3[Wei Jian]?
Never, he's too chim for me. LOL

26.How about 7[Li Ling]?
We aren't les. && she may have bf too! xD

27.Is no.4[Lim Ying] single?
I think so.

28.What is the surname of no.5[Wang Ping]?
Chua!

29.What is the hobby of no.10[Cassandra]?
Wow, it's a good qns. She love to ka-jiao ppl! LOL
I'm nt sure actually.

30.Does no.5[Wang Ping] & 9[Mei Xuan] get along?
Oh yeah yeah! They are good friends! ("

31.Where is no.2[Selina] studying at?
JURONG SECONDARY SCHOOL.

32.Talk about something for no.1[Jialing]?
She's a very good friend of mine, we've known each other since pri 3, so we are good friends for ard 7 years :D:D:D:D

33.Have you tried developing feelings with no.8[Michelle] ?
Oh nono! She may have bf de lehs. LOL

34.Where does no.9[Mei Xuan] live in?
erm, near bukit timah that area? =x

35.What colour does no.4[Lim Ying] likes?
Reading Chinese books?

36.Are no.1[Jia Ling] and 5[Wang Ping] bestfriends?
Nope! They may have seen each other long long time ago, but they don't know one another.

37.Does no.1[Jialing] have any pets?
YEAH! She's in love with pets. A beautiful dog name silky.

38.Is no.7[Li Ling] the sexiest person in the world?
Perhaps? What's your definition of 'sexiest'?

39.What is no.10[Cassandra] doing now?
SHE WENT SHOPPING WITH HER BF OKAY!!!

Yeah I'm done with it lah.
Finally~

No comments:

Post a Comment