Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hello earthlings! :D

Omg was so pissed off tday!
Went best denki t work, but was scolded by the damn security.
Wthhs, their best denki rules are black skirt with black shoe!!!
Wthhs, nv even inform ppl and still can scold ppl!
STUPID FAT LADY. I TELL YOU, SHE'S SUPER SUPER DUPER FAT OKAY!
FAT MAY NT EVEN BE AN APPROPRIATE WORD, IT SHLD BE HUMONGOUS, GIGANTIC LIKE GIANT LIKE THAT!
Walao, damn pissed off by her can!?!?
So i stormed off and called Alan, telling him I don't want t work for Best Denki anymore.
NEVER EVER.
He was also scolding that fat, gigantic giant lady lah!

Then switch to harvey norman, though their way of doing is abit weird, but i still get comission, so its nothing to me lah, haha!
AT LEAST THEY WERE SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEST DENKI.
Ohh COURTS TOO.
HARVEY NORMAN & COURTS ARE GOOD PPL.
BEST DENKI IS SUCKY OKAY!

So, chatted with Alvin, and made new friends.
Sales nt bad too.(:
just that it's weird when they have little products that I cant even sell):

&&its weirder when customers praise you! LOL
&&&I met my customer in expo, he told me he will buy somewhere else, who knows that his somewhere else is in northpoint! haha!
He still rmb-ed me:D:D:D:D
So fated lah, the both of us. Haha.

Okay, other than the best denki thingy, everything else suits my day.
not gonna be pissed off over them.
hope their sales will be super lousy, I'm nt gonna buy anthing frm there, nor even introduce ppl t there!
No matter which outlet of best denki. stupid place.
Harvey Norman & Courts:D:D:D:D

Yay, they filled my day with happiness, nt gonna let best denki spoil it.

Lastly, happy birthday mommy! :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment