Hello world!
I'm back!
Actually I was back ytd in the late afternoon, just that I was so tired that I went t slp str8 away until this morning 1130!
LOLL
It was more than 12hrs of slp =/
On a random note, did anyone missed me?
I'm sure my bibi did, cause she sms-ed me early morning!
LOLL
Alright, shall start of with 02/12/08 Tuesday continue to 03/12/08 Wednesday:
Met up with hazel nut at jp at 11am.
Went for lunch at bento box. We shared the seafood baked rice. It was superb with its 25% discount too! LOL
After that trained down t our chalet.
When we reached there, we were lost. Zzz.
Damn the receptionist!
We ask them twice & twice they gave us the wrong directions.
Wth.
What are they here for? Tsk.
Ended up walked under the hot hot hot sun for ard 1hr before reaching.
Then when we reached after a while, we went the old changi hospital!
The people who went were: me, hazel, nurul, desmond, limying, glenn, weiseng, sebestian, james, jian hua
It was a little scary? :O
But the experience was fun! :D:D:D:D
Alot of mosquitoes bite though ):
Played played played and then started bbq-ing. Luck wasn't on our side.
Rained for 1/2hr so we used a mini bbq which lovell bought. LOL
Then after that changed back t the main bbq pit.
BBQ was fun!
Halfway thru, Limying showed us 4/4'08 video.
I swear, the video was damn hilarious & romantic for some parts.
On the whole, it was really great! (:
Then cont bbq-ing into the night when my bibi started t sms me!
This shows that she misses me!
This is an extract of our sms:
It was alr wednesday!
CASSANDRA@0056: Haven sleep right? Yawns* so bored. Pei wo chat. Hahaha.
GRACE@0059: No free msg, can only call. You want? I call you.
CASSANDRA@0111: Never mind. Lol. You're having Chalet mahx. Haha. You called me uhs?
GRACE@0112: Yeah, using chalet phone. Haha. You haven slp, tmr got band eh.
CASSDANDRA@0113: Oic Haha ya got cca Tmw. So Tring t sleep now. Haha. Enjoy your chalet. Dont miss me too much :P
Yup! this was our word for word convo. I typed it out here okays!
See? this shows that she misses me lah. Its obvious isnt it?
Still say on her blog...
So back t bbq-ing.
&&& I FINALLY FUFILL MY WISH OF LEARNING THE GUITAR!
Sellek, glenn & lovell taught me t play the guitar!
Woots. I learned 2 songs eh - "more than words" & "stand by me"
Hurhur, I think stand by me is easier, though they said more than words are easier t learn.
Nevertheless, i can play both songs alr & i hope i can rmb them! =/
I WANT A GUITAR!!!
Played for the whole night long tgt with hazel. <3 it man.
Haha.
Then after that ard 6plus walk lamely ard the road.
Came back & we cooked.
It was horrible I tell you.
The whole lvl 1 was in smoke & chaos.
All thanx to the eggs can
LOL
but the end process was nice lah!
Woots.LOL
Then 9plus me hazel & sebes went t walk the along the pathway which eventually led us t changi village & beach.
Played for a while before coming back.
Then hazel & I went bade them gdbye!
& off we go!
LOL
Cause we didn't slp for the whole night then slept on the bus.
WHen walking ard tampines mall, both of us were like zombie and we decided t go home.
Slp thru in the mrt, then we were like whoa, super energetic then we went t IMM.
Bought things & we went home!
&& slp until now!
Haha.
Today!
Okay basically slack whole day.
Gonna catch up on my shows now.
Goodbye!
Oh photos, maybe you can go to other blogs? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment