Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm at home for 3 days alr! && I've not step out of my house! HOHOHO!
Although it seems bored, but it is okay! BECAUSE!!
- I've clean up my desk, && it looks super neat(photos next time haha), actually I just merely shifted those books and mess into the drawers and shelves just for my desk to be neat. There's still a lot of dust but my motivation is here! I'll clean it up on friday & I'll post the before & after. It may shock you though. LOL
- I HAVE FINALLY COMPLETED MING ZHONG ZHU DING WO AI NI 24 EP. Omg, how clever am I? Okay though its slow, but hey, at least I've completed it. Shall move on to miss no good now. LOL

&&All thanks to Cass that I've t forward my quiz to others & they forward it back to me.! How nice is it? ><
Nvm, for them, I'll just do it!

But I'll just skip the long long long 39 qns. Haha.
First quiz by Jialing!

1. The person who tagged you is ?
TOY JIA LING

2. Your relationship with him/her ?
Good friends since primary 3 :D

3. Your 5 impression of him/her ?
-Fan of 5566!(Just like me, nope, I should say I got influence by her! xD)
-Caring
-Friendly
-Fabulous
-(Can't be describe)

4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you ?
Being my friend for the past 7 years. Haha.(I copied you back!)

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you ?
Er, don't you find this qns weird? Yeah. =]

6. If he/she become your lover, you will ?
She will never be for this life, next life perhaps! :D

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
We aren't les!

'8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will ?
She won't because we are good friends(:

9. If he/she dies, you will ?
I will smile and continue t do my own stuffs, because I believed we shared many happy times together when she's alive.
She doesn't even know what will be my reaction since she's dead.

10. What is it you want to tell he/she now ?
I love you! LOL

11. Your overall impression of he/she ?
A very very very(infinite) good friend of mine(:

12. How do you think people around you will feel ?
Feel? Meaning? Me or what? =x

13.The characters you love of yourself are?
Er, this qns should be others answering? =]

14.ON the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are ?
Procrastination Zzz

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Myself (:

16.For people that care and likes you,say something to them.
"something to them" (That's what the qns stated)

[FYI], I'll stop till here but I'll just get more people to do the quiz!
17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.-
1. Wong Wei Qi
2. Glenn Tan
3. Jia Xin
4. Desmond
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

18.Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
19.Is no.9 a male or a female?
20.If no7. and 10. are together, will it be a good thing?
21.What is no.2 studying all about?
22.When was the last time you chatted with no.3?
23.What kind of music band does no.8 likes?
24.Does no.1 have any siblings?
25.Will you woo no.3?
26.How about 7?
27.Is no.4 single?
28.What is the surname of no.5?
29.What is the hobby of no.10?
30.Does no.5 & 9 get along?
31.Where is no.2 studying at?
32.Talk about something for no.1?
33.Have you tried developing feelings with no.8 ?
34.Where does no.9 live in?
35.What colour does no.4 likes?
36.Are no.1 and 5 bestfriends?
37.Does no.1have any pets?
38.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
39.What is no.10 doing now?

____________________________________________________________________

Second quiz by Michelle!
1. The person who tagged you is ?
MICHELLE CHIA

2. Your relationship with him/her ?
Friends:D
We are from the toilet gang. LOL

3. Your 5 impression of him/her ?
-Caring!
-Hardworking!
-Smart!
-Clever!
-Someone whom you can share your problems with:D

4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you ?
Being my friend:D

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you ?
Er, I'm not very sure. Maybe is when she said let's go toilet tgt with the rest. LOL

6. If he/she become your lover, you will ?
We won't be! We aren't les!

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
We aren't les!

'8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will ?
She won't because we are from the toilet gang(:

9. If he/she dies, you will ?
I will smile and continue t do my own stuffs, because I believed we shared many happy times together when she's alive.
She doesn't even know what will be my reaction since she's dead.

10. What is it you want to tell he/she now ?
Yeah, let's meet up! toilet gang. haha

11. Your overall impression of he/she ?
A good friend of mine too!

12. How do you think people around you will feel ?
Feel? Meaning? Me or what? =x

13.The characters you love of yourself are?
Er, this qns should be others answering? =]

14.ON the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are ?
Procrastination Zzz

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Myself (:

16.For people that care and likes you,say something to them.
"something to them" (That's what the qns stated)

[FYI], I'll stop till here but I'll just get more people to do the quiz!
17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.-
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

18.Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
19.Is no.9 a male or a female?
20.If no7. and 10. are together, will it be a good thing?
21.What is no.2 studying all about?
22.When was the last time you chatted with no.3?
23.What kind of music band does no.8 likes?
24.Does no.1 have any siblings?
25.Will you woo no.3?
26.How about 7?
27.Is no.4 single?
28.What is the surname of no.5?
29.What is the hobby of no.10?
30.Does no.5 & 9 get along?
31.Where is no.2 studying at?
32.Talk about something for no.1?
33.Have you tried developing feelings with no.8 ?
34.Where does no.9 live in?
35.What colour does no.4 likes?
36.Are no.1 and 5 bestfriends?
37.Does no.1have any pets?
38.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
39.What is no.10 doing now?

Yay, I've completed the quiz! :D
So now, I shall be back to watch my dramas(:

No comments:

Post a Comment