Friday, December 19, 2008

Just settledown finally! :D
Must blog quick cause soon it's gonna be a saturday! (:

Anw, tday! Haha!
Woke up early at ard 0830? && I forgot t call Cass!
I only rmb-ed when i boarded 242 & thank god she was alr out of her hse. LOL

Saw her at boon lay interchange && she wanted t fly aeroplanes on her pri 6 schoolmates.
See! How sad it is t be her friend ><
Haha! I wonder if she did really ps them? :0
I think she will de lor.. xD

&& Met lihui afterwards t submit our sales report!
thank goodness ming yuh allowed me t return the file the nxt time i went t collect my pay! Haha. Then met syafiq && bid goodbye t them t find my mom.

Met my cousins & newphews after that..
It was really fun meeting them, though it was tiring!

After that rush off t meet girlfriends :D Ate bbq&steamboat at ching's hse and it was really fun! (:
Exchange of christmas pressies! :D:D:D:D
Love the present shin gave me :D
Then it was time t bid goodbye):
Though it was mere few hrs spent with them, it was indeed memorable! Hope our friendship can be like the river flowing forever:D

On the way back in 242, I didnt know my dad was in the bus!
I still sms t ask him where he was && he replied so fast! I was like, isn't he driving? LOL
So funny can!
Haha.

Gotta wake up early tmr. So this is my summary of the day, lazy t elab ><
So sry :D

No comments:

Post a Comment