Long post ahead! So I'm gonna seperate my post into 2 because I have jobs offer for you all!? (:
SATURDAY 20 DECEMBER 2008
Early in e morning went for prayers!
Went down at ard 9am!
Waited for my uncle t drive us t pray my grandfather&greatgrandmother! (:
By the time we finish praying, it was almost 12noon!
So went back t my grandma's hse for lunch and I came back home:D
&then...
I have sth t declare!
FACEBOOK IS MUCH MORE ADDICTIVE WATCHING DRAMAS!
So I was addicted t pet society!
&& I miss my show!
my dramas! :(
SUNDAY 21 DECEMBER 2008
THE WHOLE WHOLE WHOLE WHOLE WHOLE WHOLE DAY WAS PLAYING PET SOCIETY AND NTH ELSE. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW PET SOCIETY HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE INSTEAD OF DRAMAS?
LAST TIME IT WAS DRAMAS 24HRS STUCK T IT, NOW ITS PET SOCIETY.
SO IM GONNA ABANDON IT FOR AWHILE T CATCH UP ON MY DRAMAS. NOT GONNA TOUCH IT UNTIL JAN 2009. LOL
MONDAY 22 DECEMBER 2008
Replaced Qian Hui for courts roadshow at expo! Tiring I would say ):
10-10 for 12hrs but I would say that the pay is quite good. :D:D:D:D
Then Then Then!
Alan & Mark were quite friendly & kind to me.
&&Alan even offered me ___.
This was our super funny convo.
Alan(A): You are Grace right?
Grace(G): Er yea.
A: You have experience in this line right?
G: Er yeah.
A: So can i deploy you into ___.
G: erm ______.
A: You have black skirt?
G: No
A: White shirt?
G: No
A: Whoa, then how you go last time?
G: Er jeans & the t-shirt they gave me.
A: Whoa good la.
G: Haha.
A: Er okay so i put you there.
G: Er then i only have one t-shirt lehs then both days...
A: Last time you also like that what..
G: er i wear their shirt on one day, home clothes on 2nd day.
A: *faints* okok, i give you another shirt.... haiyo..
G: LOL
Okay, it;s pretty lame but well.. at least...
TUESDAY 23 DECEMBER 2008
Met up with kyna&godma t shop.
Went t marina sq and the shopping mall was damn cool i tell you.
&& first time ever tried bowling!
&& i realised sth, i cant stand in the middle cause the ball will go into the drain.
I have t stand at the extreme right side and take a risk of whether the ball will fall into the drain or slant back t the left. But usually it slants t the left. LOL
&& I can be call the 2nd drain queen cause the balls keep going into the drain.
But its fun:D:D:D:D
That's about it.
Lazy t type.
WEDNESDAY 24 DECEMBER 2008
its christmas eve:D
& it's cold.
Shall go zzz soon.(:
No comments:
Post a Comment