Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Post 285:D
There's going t be alot of photos today!
When was the last time I uploaded photos?
Yeah, its right after Genting!
So tday, there will be lots of photos for you to enjoy! (:

FINALLY
I DECLARE MY ROOM HAS BEEN ALMOST 90% COMPLETE
I HAVE FINISH PACKING AND CLEANING MY ROOM!
ITS ALMOST DUST-FREE.
LEFT 10% MORE T GO!!
:D:D:D:D

So tday, will be pics of my room! haha.
I think I'll be crazy showing these photos!
Because when I uploaded, I realised that there are alot of photos!
Yeah, I'm crazy I know. XD

photos time! (:

Packing in process(;


This is the after part! neat neatx)


Before part! LOok at it 0.=


Look at the junk!










The mess!












By NCO Sally&&Sir Hasraf:D




WHile waiting for it them t dry(:
















Clearing in progress:D


I didn't know I was so chlidish last time t actually highlight the doll's hair -.-













Almost done!





Yay! The end! A sense of satisfaction :D:D:D:D




These are the 10% left! haha! =/









Ta-da! :D:D:D:D


Yay! So happy:D










I've uploaded all the pics!
Omg!
I'm so happy!
Although there are still 10% left,
But I'm so happy that I've actually cleared all my things tday!
NO MORE PROCRASTINATION BECAUSE IT SUCKS
Omg!
HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
:D:D:D:D
Alright, can finally pay attention t my dramas now!
woo lala~
So happy!
getting super high now! xDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment