Sunday, December 14, 2008

I PROUDLY DECLARE i'M JOBLESS!!!

Wth!
My total income is ________!
Is just $1 to my expectations!
Roar!

&&I'm so piss off!
Its nt because of the pay or the fact that I'm jobless.
Read on & you'll know why!

So fed up lah!
The customer i****, don't want t buy from me!
What's the difference with buying today and tmr?
It's only 1 day..
&&you know the reason why he want t buy tmr?
He wanted t check the pirated ink catridges from china.
I alr told him sure have cfm have alr, he still don't believe.
&& I said today is my last day, I'm suppose t leave alr, but I still kindly explain all the prodects t him, while waiting for Qian Hui, and carrying my bag too as well!
&& yet, he stil didn't buy.
Wthhs.
Piss off can!?!?
Qian HUi also help me abit alr, but he still dont give in.
He was like"I'm sure you understand right? You don't mind right?'
I was like "ohh yeah yeah sure!"
-.-
But its like, walao, you think I don't mind meh?
Alr tell you have le, still don't believe.
So stuck up this type of customers.
Okay i think I shld cool down.!!

Thru these, I've met alot of weird weird && irritating customers,
The above is just one of them.
Maybe if i have the time, I'll blog out so I can rmb nxt time when I read them and make me laugh my ass off man. -.-

Okay!
Shall go sleep!
So tired~
Yawns~

No comments:

Post a Comment